What we've listed below reaches far and wide, but please do apply if you feel you meet even some of the requirements.
We are looking for:
- A proven track record of designing and shipping digital products
- 3+ years of experience in the industry either as a freelancer, at a studio, agency or startup
- Expert understanding/experience with Figma (what we use) and the other typical design tools
- You can turn briefs, business goals, and stakeholder requirements into solutions while putting the end user first
- An interest in accessibility, inclusive design, and the designer's role in greater society
- You are able to articulate the rationale and process behind design decisions
- Taking ownership of the end to end design process, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission
- Communicating your ideas and progress
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
What would be a bonus:
- An understanding/experience with webflow or front end development
- Ability to also design brand and graphic elements
You are amazing, one of a kind and:
- Determined to always be learning and pushing yourself.
- Intentionally curious when it comes to problem solving
- You are able to trust your colleagues and the process
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- You value and put your mental and physical health before work
- You approach problems methodically, have attention to detail, and can take full ownership of your tasks.
- You believe in giving and getting constructive feedback
- You speak honestly and openly about your problems and challenges
- You are located within 3 hours (+3 or -3) hours from the BST (British Standard Time) timezone.
- You are available to travel to a European destination at least once a year
You will get:
- Salary that is reflective of your experience and value (range shown at the top of the page)
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual team holiday
- Regular team lunches / takeaways / cook-alongs
- Health & wellness focused perks
- Pension plan
Like the sound of this role?
Apply via email and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d be right for the role. Keep it brief and include links to your work.
Here's what we are expecting (copy and paste this to apply):
My name is [your name], I thought this role would be a good fit for me because [say why, no more than a few sentences].
Here's a link to some work that shows I have experience and interest and skill with this type of work. [link to your portfolio or attach some files]
Thank you for considering me for this role.
Diversity & inclusion
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Our hiring process
You apply > First call (meet & greet) > Second call (experience deep dive) > Task > Job offer